• SAP Functional Consultant with around 12+ years of experience in 3 full life cycle
implementations and 10 supports and 15 rolls outs of SAP MM/SD modules (Sourcing & Procurements/Order to Cash and Inventory Management and Data Migration)
• Involved in all phases of ASAP methodology involving Project preparation, Business blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-Live support and post-production support.
• Experience in multiple industry domains that include, Manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, Cement and Consumer Goods.
• Experienced in projects which involved SAP MM/SD integration with WM/PP/QM/APO/CRM/ARIBA/SNC
• Experience in RICEFW (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Forms, Work Flow) during GAP analysis.
• Data Migration from legacy system to SAP MM for up gradation / new implementation / integration, import of data from any other external system with ETL Process to sap using LSMW.
• Experience on Onsite & Offshore project models. Domestic and International client handling Experience
Jul 2002 - Oct 2006
B.Tech-Computer Science & Engg .
SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement(1809) - Upskilling for ERP Experts