• 14 Years of profound experience in Manual, DataBase, Mongo DB, Web Services testing using Postman/SOAP UI, ETL testing
• 10 yrs of rich experience in taking up the interviews for Experienced and Fresher positions
• Interviewed and short listed the resources who perfectly fit to the Project and Organization core values.
• Closely work with Talent Acquisition team on Business days and weekend drives to full fill the positions on time.
And expertise on below,
Manual testing, DataBase testing usig SQL Navigator/SQl Developer, Mongo DBtesting using Robo 3T, Web Services testing using Postman/SOAP UI, ETL testing, Working experience on Insurance, Finance, ERP, Web Based, Standalone applications testing, IBM Clear Quest, Quality Center, VSTF, MTM, SOAP UI, Black Box, Functional, Regression and Confirmation, Negative, Smoke and sanity, Crowd Testing, Interviewed (Business days and weekend drives) and short listed the resources who perfectly fit to the Project and Organization core values. Onsite (US) working experience with clients. Working experience on Agile process with Scrum, Kanban methodologies.
Jul 2013 - Till Date
• Coordinate with onsite TPO in understanding the functional/business flow and get the clarifications on time.
• Playing a key role as Individual contributor, Mentor by training and monitoring the team members on various functional aspect of the project.
• Written SQL queries to validate the data in Oracle tables.
• Data validation between Mongo collections and Oracle Tables.
• Helping Dev to replicate the Production issues in lower environments.
• Test case and Scenario preparation and execution in Jira tool for the planned stories and reviews them within the team
• Estimating the points/efforts properly at the time of grooming the stories and sprint planning.
• Logging the defects and follow up with the development team and in explaining them the issues.
• Coordinate to review the status and issues of the other test engineers/Teams at the time of regression and make sure release sign off on time to UAT, Prod environments
• Generating the project status reports (Sprint reports) and defect summary reports to Management for better understanding of the current state of project.
• Analyzing the UAT/Prod feedbacks and keeping a track of those being logged and addressed.
• Prod/UAT testing support.
• Performed smoke, Regression, UI Testing and cross browser comparability.
• Actively involved in the Defect Triage and Agile ceremonies.
• Performed services testing using postmaster/SOAP UI tools
• Followed Agile – Scrum and Kanban methodologies
• Ran automation scripts through Jenkins and analyzing the results