• A senior IT Service Delivery & Management professional with over 14+ years of experience in delivering high-quality End to End IT Infrastructure, Application, Service Integration and Management services for a number of Fortune 500 companies and FTSE 250 organisations across IT, Retail, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Electronics and Automobile industries.
• A successful Service Integration Manager, managing Business and IT Stakeholders, the top global IT service providers and customer-owned IT groups in delivering & exceeding business projected revenue targets.
• A certified ITIL Practitioner, Scrum Master and a SIAM professional experienced in successfully defining and building IT Service Strategy & Architecture, assisting businesses to receive robust IT services through a well-integrated SIAM model as per the agreed Service Levels and in line with the business requirements.
• Adept in managing IT and business stakeholder relationship, from a team member to executives, partners, service providers, vendors, suppliers and their compliance around the defined SOW, Support function & SLAs
• Have worked in multiple geographies, Americas -1yr (US), Europe - 8yrs (UK) and Asia-5yrs (India) in multicultural environments supporting more than 10 customer organisations holding positions from an IT Analyst, Consultant to a Sr Delivery Manager role.
• Transitioned and Transformed IT Service Management practices for two multi-billion companies helping them set up and streamline the ITIL support practices including Change Mgmt, Problem Mgmt, Service Level Management and setting up Major Incident Mgmt Command Centre.
• Qualified Service Improvement (CSI) Manager in identifying non-value adds, implementing process automation for greater efficiency and best practices of Global IT Service Delivery operating models in delivering IT service management & change strategies, fit for business purpose and use. Reduced 22% of major incidents (YOY) and incidents MTTR by 10% (Mean time to resolve) YOY for current client.
• Experienced Subject Matter Expert, experienced at process improvement, evaluating and implementing changes to strive for greater efficiencies. Adept Knowledge of Service Delivery, Vendor Management, Service Level Management, Incident, Problem, Configuration, Change & Deployment Management, IT Outsourcing, Service Desk Management
Sr Service Manager & other roles
IBM / Kyndryl
Dec 2007 - Dec 2021
• Client and IBM custodian of the IT services and delivery. Accountable for the end-to-end service operations and delivery of IT services to the DCG business supported by 8000+ desktops, laptops, 5000+ servers, 400+ databases, 300+ middleware instances, and 80+ business-critical applications.
• Managed Client relationships, Vendor and Service provider engagements through weekly/monthly governance meetings.
• Lead complex programmes and projects. Adept in creating business case, developed IT operations roadmaps, maintained and transformed service delivery strategy aligning it with broader IT and enterprise vision.
• As a certified Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Professional, have pioneered SAIM function adoption in clients organisation and played a key Vendor & Partner relationship, Service Integrator role in managing and conducting performance reviews with suppliers, vendors and internal IT 10+ service providers (Internal IT, IBM, Accenture, BT, Capita, AT&T, SAP, Convergence Group, Vodafone, O2, EE) on behalf of the client to provide end to end service & stakeholder management.
• Accountability of both business and senior IT stakeholder management from client organisation covering operational delivery, availability and stability owning all aspects of the end-to-end service by providing clear, ownership for all IT and business-facing services within the service portfolio.
• Participated in contract negotiations, commercials and budget management.
• An IT advisor/consultant adept in IT Consulting, providing expertise, ITSM guidance, and making/contributing to the strategic decisions around trending technologies, tools, process, service operations strategies to enable major business change processes through IT enhancements digitalisation projects.
• Highly experienced in management of software licensing, hardware and service contracts negotiation, renewals and budget management.
• Managed excellent operational and strategic relationship with the senior business (clients), IT and partner stakeholders through weekly and monthly governance meetings including service performance review, SLAs, KPIs, CSIPs and address issues, explore opportunities for improvements and drove continuous improvements, service excellence and innovation across IT.
• Managed end-end infrastructure application delivery for multiple Fortune 500 companies with contract value ranging from $100 to $280 million per year.
• Managing IT staff, with responsibility for hiring, evaluation, training, guidance, and disciplinary procedures. Service desk function, and a team of 20+ major incident managers. Acting as an IT escalation point for a team of 100+ Technical support resources (onshore and offshore) across various platforms delivering IT service to the DCG customer
• Provide leadership to the delivery support, project teams, and manage resources to innovate, develop plans and strategies to deliver, enhance quality services, projects, and solutions to support the client organization.
achelor of Science (B.Sc.), Maths
Dec 2004 - Dec 2007
ITIL Operational Support and Analysis (ITIL-OSA)
Service Integration and Management Professional (SIAM)