I have over 19 years of experience in managing various positions from Software Developer to Project Manager and have managed activities related to Service Delivery, Project Management, Project Scheduling, Product Development, Product Delivery, Incident management, Problem Management , SLA Management, People Management, Recruitment, Training, and Change Management.
I have experience in capacity planning , vendor & client management and transition with organisations like Oracle , Xerox, Morningstar. I have experience in managing clients like US government agencies, Forbes, Yahoo Financials, Prudential Capital, RBS and many others. I have managed software products in Identity Management (Oracle Identity Manager), Transportation, Digital Documentation (Xerox), Learning Modules (technical documentation of Xerox product / Organisation Wikipedia) , Product Development & Maintenance life Cycle (PTC –Integrity), Finance/ HR/ Supply Chain (Developed in Java / .Net / Oracle/ Sql Server/ Oracle Financials / PeopleSoft etc)
I am Self employed since Sept'18, working as Service Delivery and Project Management professional also have a contractual position with Velocity Cabling for Project management activities since Oct’18.
• Experience in setting up Development, Support and maintenance team with
1) Hemscott/Morningstar (10 members )
2) YouFirst Computech ( 30 members)
3) Xerox (60 members / Gurgaon and Kochi locations).
• Experience in working with globally scattered teams (Japan, China, Australia, Mid- East, Europe, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina , US).
• Experience in defining and finalising the SLAs, OLAs with clients and vendors.
• Experience in managing 24x5, 24x7, 16x5, 16x7 operations.
• Experience in managing ISRA and SOX compliances.
• Managed successful development, implementation and maintenance of 40 + major projects (application used and accessed globally in more than 5 countries, in 5 projects all location of business operations 160 countries) and 50+ minor projects (application used and accessed in 1-5 countries) .
• Handled migration of 30 + legacy application to new platform, e.g. from Cobol to .Net ; VB6.0 to .Net etc.
• Handled migration of EOL and EOSL applications to higher /supported versions.
I have completed
1) Certificate course in Agile Fundamentals: Including Scrum and Kanban-2020 from Udemy courses
2) Certificate course in Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 Masterclass from Udemy courses
3) Certificate course in Data Science using Python from Udemy.
4) Certificate course in Business Intelligence from Udemy.
5) Certificate course in Agile and user Stories management from Udemy.
6) Certificate course in AWS cloud developer from Udemy.
Service Delivery Manager
Sep 2018 - Till Date
• Build and develop the Transition methodology and toolkit, based on internal organisational methods.
• Build transition plans including infrastructure/application support models, change management.
• Work with project manager to establish end-to-end project plan and approach.
• Logging, tracking, and following open issues to resolution including confirming task owner and establishing target dates.
• Recognising, registering and resolving client complaints – implementing solutions and prevention mechanisms and escalating issues where necessary.
• Develop relationships across the IT organization.
• Maintaining the healthy management of program/project by mitigating risks and defining resolution plan for addressing issues.
• Lead meetings and workshops for projects, or elements of them.
• Actively manage project risks and issues and recommend solutions to effectively overcome these.
• Provide good-quality knowledge and information about services and service assets.
• Working as contracted ITSM & SIAM Consultant, managing projects related to ITSM delivery.
• Identifying gaps and design a strategy to ensure correct levels of services are delivered.
• Work in partnership with all stakeholders to ensure that the best service is delivered.
• Overseeing service delivery within the business context.
Mar 2016 - Aug 2018
• Setup the momentum for the in sourcing process by successfully transitioned the Support and maintenance processes for more than 60 applications across 10 major platforms including invoicing ( Peoplesoft ERP, Oracle ERP), sales and support, Access Management , CMS (PWS –globally used technical documentation by all Xerox technicians), Application life cycle management (PTC – Integrity) from vendors like TCS, BirlaSoft, IBM.
• Recruiting, hiring, developing, and managing regional support resources to deliver program strategies.
• Analyze and implement decommissioning and discontinuation of services, applications or other service components.
• Analyze, plan and execution of task automation.
• Analyze, plan and execute the knowledge transfer for smooth function of business and IT and related operations.
• Establishing effective relationships and engaging with key stakeholders to ensure aligned, consistent communication.
• Risk management in the execution of all testing, training and change management activities.
• To have ownership of the transition solution working extensively with operations and cross functional teams.
• To manage transition planning and changes in a controlled manner from design to operations.
• Defining Operational Acceptance Criteria (OACs) for new or changed services, and managing delivery against the OACs.
• Managing delivery expectations and timely response in all engagements.
• Operating model design & redesign to ensure that services are effectively supported.
• Managed the development and support of service technician E-learning portal of Xerox. The portal was used by more than 98000 Xerox service engineers to learn about various Xerox products. The portal was also used for all type of Internal and External trainings of Xerox service engineers.
• Participated in Pilot App Dynamics, Six Sigma projects for improving the service delivery service, and application monitoring.
• Contributed to achieving SLA target availability of 95% by delivering high quality services from Wintel / UNIX / Linux and implementing stability process.
• Assisted in optimising workforce requirement by 30% through optimising shifts and work allocations
• Assisted in reducing data centre footprint 20% by reducing hardware as part of virtualization and optimization initiative.
• Established and maintained vendor and marketing relationships, both internal and external, in support of account and client capital needs.
• Facilitated Service Delivery Reviews/Problem Management Reviews between the business and IT service providers to determine the root cause of outages and delays, and required actions to be put in place to avoid them in the future.
• Developed and Implemented Incident, Problem and Change management processes. Successfully implemented several Service Improvement Plans targeting Human Error, Change Management and reduction of MTTR, designed and implemented several operational incident management playbooks specific to lines of business.
• Managed relationship with Development and Infrastructure teams, and partnered closely with internal LOBs.
Apr 2012 - Mar 2016
Jan 2007 - Apr 2012
May 1994 - Apr 1997